Payroll Forms


This page has commonly used payroll and benefit forms that can be downloaded.  You will also find some links to useful websites. If you don’t see what you are looking for, please give us a call.

Direct Deposit Form
Direct Deposit is required by all employees.  It is easy to take advantage of this convenient way to direct deposit your net pay each month by printing the Direct Deposit Form and returning it to the Payroll and Benefit Office by the 10th of the month.

Pre-Authorization for Additional Work Hours
Certificated Staff
Classified Staff

All hours that are worked beyond regular contracted hours need to be pre-approved by an Administrator before they can be claimed for pay.

Green Timesheet
To claim pay for pre-Authorized hours worked beyond contracted hours a Green Time Sheet needs to be completed and have an Administrator's signature of approval.

Class Size Overload Claim Form
Class size overload claim forms should be used by Certificated staff to document and submit class overloads.  Please read the following instructions and deadlines.

Claim Sheet Instructions:

  • Download the Claim form in Excel format.
  • Complete your name, grade level, and month for which the overage is being claimed in the upper portion of the form.
  • Enter the total number of students on the roster for each day of the claim period.
  • Print the form on green paper, sign, and submit your class size overage claim sheet to your site Administrator for approval by the last business day of the month.
  • Site secretaries will assign the account code and forward to Payroll for processing by the established deadline.

Para Educator Incentive Time Sheet 
Each Para Educator has the option to earn their regular rate of pay for each hour of District approved training to a maximum of forty-five (45) hours before or after their contracted hours, per employment year. One quarter approved college credit is equal to ten (10) hours. Employees who earned Education Incentive program hours prior to August 31, 1998, shall continue to receive the EI stipend on their hourly pay during the tenure of one's employment.

Para Educators shall obtain approval for the training or course from the building principal, assistant superintendent or superintendent in advance of the training or course. The district agrees to approve all current job-related trainings.

A Para Educator EI Time Sheet should be submitted to your Administrator to provide evidence of attendance.  The Administrator will sign off on the EI Time Sheet and forward it to the Payroll Department which will then be paid following District deadlines.

Para Educator Personal Leave Carry Over Request Form
Sequim Association of Para Educators may accrue up to a maximum of four (4) days of personal leave per year.  Members have the option of taking personal leave during the year or being compensated for accrued days of personal leave at the employee's hourly rate at the end of the year. 

Employees must provide notice to the District of their intent to carry over one personal leave day by July 10th each year, otherwise, the employee's leave will be cashed out on the July pay Warrant. 

The Member is responsible for requesting a personal day to be carried over by the deadline.  Please return the request to the Payroll Department by the 10th of July.  Any requests received after that date will not be processed.

Transportation Substitute Driver or Aide Timesheet 
This timesheet is to be used by qualified employees or substitutes who have gone through the driver training process and have been hired to substitute as a driver or aide on a route.

Transportation Driver or Aide Timesheet - 
This timesheet is to be used for current Transportation employees to document hours worked beyond contracted hours.

Transportation Field Trip Timesheet
 This timesheet is to be use for Transportation employees who have taken a Field Trip.

2024 W-4 Form
The W-4 form is needed so that the employer can withhold the correct federal income tax from your wages.  Consider completing a new W-4 Form each year or when your personal or financial situation changes.

Washington State Paid Family Medical Leave Written Notice (PFML)
To qualify for Paid Family and Medical Leave, you must work 820 hours or more in the qualifying period.  The qualifying period is the first four of the last five completed calendar quarters starting from when you make your claim for benefits.  You must provide written notice to your employer as soon as you are able if you know you will be taking Paid Leave.  For more information on Paid Leave please visit the Washington Paid Family and Medical Leave website. 

Leave Sharing Program

Every school district board of directors, in accordance with RCW 41.04.650 through 41.04.665 shall establish and administer a leave sharing program for their certificated and classified employees.  Such a program is intended to extend leave benefits to an eligible recipient who otherwise would have to take leave without pay or terminate his or her employment.

SEA Spousal Shared Personal Leave donation form
SEA Members may donate Personal Leave days to their Spouse as long as the Spouse is also a member of the SEA Union.  Return to Payroll by the 10th of the month in which you desire to donate. Late forms will not be honored.

SEA Personal Leave Cashout Authorization Form
SEA Members may accrue up to a maximum of five (5) days of personal leave per year.  Members have the option of taking personal leave during the year or of being compensated for up to two (2) days at the end of the year at the substitute pay rate.

Such compensation will be paid in July of each year.  The SEA Member is responsible for requesting payment prior to July 10th.  Cash out payments are subject to ordinary deductions and withholdings.

In the event that a request is not received, the leave will automatically roll over until five (5) days are accumulated.

Health Savings Account Voluntary Contribution Form

Voluntary HSA contributions are made with pre-tax dollars, through payroll deductions. As a result, they are not included in your gross income and are not subject to federal income taxes.

I-1433 Paid Sick Leave Request Form
Initiative 1433 raised the minimum wage beginning January 1, 2018.  It also requires all employers to provide paid sick leave to their employees starting January 1, 2018.  Employees entitled to paid sick leave are those covered by the minimum wage act, this includes part-time, seasonal, and opt-in workers. Employees are entitled to use accrued paid sick leave beginning on the ninetieth (90th) day after employment commences.

IRS Withholding Calculator
The IRS encourages everyone to use the IRS Withholding Calculator to perform a quick "paycheck checkup."  The Calculator helps you identify your tax withholding to make sure you have the right amount of tax withheld from your paycheck.

WSIPC picture Access to the RDS application for WSIPC Districts.