All Students Eat Free 24-25

School Meals

2024/25 School Year 


The Sequim School District is participating in two separate National School Lunch and Breakfast Programs called Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) & Provision 2. These programs allow all children who attend school in person to eat breakfast and lunch at no cost to families. All students enrolled in Greywolf Elementary, Helen Haller Elementary, Sequim Middle School, Sequim High School, and Olympic Peninsula Academy are entitled to FREE meals on school days throughout the 2024/25 school year. Students eating items from the A la Carte menu and/or a second meal, are required to pay for those additional items. Letter to Sequim Families
Letter to Sequim Families-Spanish


We will no longer be collecting Free and Reduced-Price Applications, instead, we must collect the Family Income Survey. The Family Income Survey is used to capture information and ensure the district/school receives all of the funding it is entitled to for other state funded education programs. Without this information, our schools could lose important state funding for educational programs that our students are entitled to. Depending on your household income, your family may also be eligible for other benefits and waived fees, which is determined by completing and submitting the Family Income Survey. 


What You Can Do 


Please take a moment to complete the Family Income Survey (one survey per household) and return it to your child’s school or the District Office, 503 N. Sequim Ave, Sequim, WA, 98382. Households may submit a Family Income Survey at any time during the school year. Household members do not need to be U.S. citizens to submit the Family Income Survey.  


We’re excited to offer no-cost meals to all students and appreciate your help. If you have any questions, please contact Sequim School District at (360) 582-3260. 


Special diet requests

Special diet requests must be filled out annually and signed by a parent or legal guardian AND a medical authority. Please return to your child’s school or the District Office.
Request for Special Dietary Accommodations